Monday, July 27, 2009

Elongated Man - Black Lantern

Here's my take on the Black Lantern form of Elongated Man:



He stands there with his more living form. Here he is with Black Hand:



I made him from the body of the Marvel Legends Fantastic Four Classics Mr. Fantastic body, the neck from a movie-line Mr. Fantastic, the head from a different movie-line Mr. Fantastic head, and some of the cape material from a Marvel Legends Mr. Sinister.

I cut the cape material to fit the shape of the symbols and super-glued them on. Then came the paint. On the head I drilled out the eyes and mouth, then cut off the nose and used a heated paper clip to make the nasal cavity.

I'm happy with how he turned out but I realize now I missed his armbands. I'll probably comeback and do those sometime.

Here are a couple of other Green Lantern customs:

Sinestro as a Green Lantern in DCUC style:



He's just a headswap - Sinestro Corps variant Sinestro on an Abin Sur GL body.

Here's a Kreon figure. I made him using the ML/FFC Torch head on a GL boxset Tomar Re body. He's got a golden prosthetic arm and eye-patch.



No comments:

Post a Comment