Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Iron Grenadiers - Some Quick Shots

I mentioned to Don that I had posted a blog about my Iron Grenadier stuff, but turns out I didn't! Here are the pics - hopefully I'll have some time to dress this post up with some information. For now - the pics.


Group shot - showing the individuals and the army-builders. I've been fortunate to grab up a few con sets fairly cheaply. They make for a nice IG force!


Destro looking over the troops and their vehicles. I use the Iron Anvils as vehicle crewmen.


I really do need to dust off the vehicles and mock up a nice display area for these, but this is the best I can do for now. I've repainted a couple of IG figures, but haven't gotten to the Annihilators yet. They'll be black where they are current purple, red where orange, and - wait for it - gold where gold!


Destro and General Mayhem check out the newest MARS Industries Battle Mech




This is a custom "Kestrel" inspired by someone's work on Joecustoms.com


My take on the Rowdy Roddy Piper convention figure.


Repaint of the dreadful Voltar figure.








Yeah, I use the Star Vipers for the IGs - perfect deco for it!

2 comments:

  1. Ha! Nice to see Kestrel there! That was my original on JoeCustoms, I love your take on her, and the paint apps blow mine away.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cool! As soon as I saw your figure I knew that I had to make my own version of her - great idea for a character! She's on my list of Modern Era customs that I want to make. Thanks for taking the time to comment!

      Delete